Tempest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantica Online

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bit About Clip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clip

A Bit About Clip Empty
PostSubject: A Bit About Clip   A Bit About Clip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Hello everyone. Something has come up and I will be offline until probably Monday. In hopes of sticking around I figured I would explain a bit about what I do. I am a Wildland Initial Fire Attack Crew Leader working for the British Columbia Ministry of Forests. During the summer months my time schedule is extremely erratic and I find myself randomly shipped off to remote locations for unknown lengths of time dependant on weather, lightning, and fire behavior. It is now mid September which usually means fire season is usually pretty much over. My contract is officially over this upcoming Sunday, Sept 27. After which I move to a different town and begin my winter of R&R.

There was an unexpected turn in behavior of one of our massive surviving fires and I am being called to assist in supression efforts. Bad timing, as I just convinced Lumi to let me back into Phantasy after I was booted for inactivity during my last 2 week deployment. I waited until I figured fire season was over to reapply so I could dedicate more time, however, the fire gods are wily and refuse to let this summer end just yet. But I will be back in full force once everything settles down next week. Hopefully I will still get to see everyone once I get back. I wont be gone long.
Back to top Go down
AericCaine

A Bit About Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit About Clip   A Bit About Clip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am

Well being able to explain whats going on goes a long way in keeping your spot I think =p no one can blame you for being a super hero and saving the world from fires. So unless something drastic comes up or you dont reappear for months and months, Im sure it wont be a problem.

Good luck, take care, and be safe.
Back to top Go down
Chiv

Chiv

A Bit About Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit About Clip   A Bit About Clip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am

Has Clip returned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bit About Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit About Clip   A Bit About Clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit About Clip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempest Nation :: Guild Talk :: Phantasy-
Jump to: